Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I'm Back Home Now
Just in case you are checking for updates I should tell you that I am back in Calgary right now. I had hoped that the house would be finished but it is not and I am going to have to return near the beginning of August for another week or so to make sure that everything is finished up. Construction was going well and the tiling was progressing as well as the drywallers making an effort to finish up the ceilings. I got all of my belongings moved over but some of the furniture could not make it up the staircase. We were going to hoist it over the balcony but there was scaffolding there and so we were unable to do so . We will use it downstairs and then sell it when we are done with it. I will have new pieces made for the upstairs that are not so tall. There was so much to do at the end but I think that I managed to tie up all of the loose ends. When I go back I am hoping that Harry will be able to come along as well. The house is looking spectacular and I have been told by two people that it is the nicest house they have ever seen in the area. So that is it until the end of July, check back then for the final pictures....luego....Rose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment