
Here are the latest pictures of the guest room. Quite a difference from the last post in March wouldn't you say? I never did get pictures of it empty because there were always men working in it. Today they were installing the glass doors on the balcony and the glass in the upper part of the arched windows. I moved some of my things up but the wall unit for the TV was too tall to make it up the stairs. Tomorrow they are going to set up a scaffold and hoist it up there and then lift it onto the balcony. I hope that it works because otherwise we are going to have to cut it down or sell it. Yikes! Also the box spring and sofa will also have to go over the balcony. The soft is too wide to make it through the door. They built the staircase very narrow and then the steel frame in the door makes it that much narrower, about 3 inches to be exact. Anyhow not huge problems as there are ways to overcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment