Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally I Made It Back

We have arrived back in Panama. It was a very long day. I only slept one hour last night so needless to say I am bagged. My friend Linda has come along for the ride this time. She has a lot in the same development. It was great having some company on the trip. I took some pictures of us at the hotel but will have to post them later when I can find where i put them.

2 comments:

Laura Jean said...

Glad you and your travelmates arrived safe and sound despite being extremely exhausted from the long trip. It was great talking with you before you left. Enjoy your time there and look forward to how the house is looking too. Take care Rosalie. Love LJ

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you arrived safely. Mike and I are in Val D'Or Quebec, his hometown and it is quite cool here (went down to 0 degrees last night), but the weather is supposed to warm up. Left Lana and Barry in Thunder Bay to explore some more. Just want to thank you again for your kind hospitality. We really enjoyed our visit with you and were very impressed with Calgary - what a pretty city. Take care and say hi to Butch for us - Mike says to tell him everything is working great on the trailer, so he is very happy. Cheers! Maureen & Mike