The guys were out today and got all of the cameras installed and the motion system except for the siren. They said they would be back to finish Friday but they didn´t say which Friday, so we will see. When I have that system in place I can let the watchman go which will save us about $450 per month. That will be a bit of alright. They came to install the front doors Friday but didn´t finish and when I went to turn my music on Sat AM my ipod was missing. I was really ticked. I should be happy that is the only thing that has been missing since we started, amazing really. Hopefully tomorrow the doors will be installed finally, including the carved door in the office.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Backside of the House
The guys were out today and got all of the cameras installed and the motion system except for the siren. They said they would be back to finish Friday but they didn´t say which Friday, so we will see. When I have that system in place I can let the watchman go which will save us about $450 per month. That will be a bit of alright. They came to install the front doors Friday but didn´t finish and when I went to turn my music on Sat AM my ipod was missing. I was really ticked. I should be happy that is the only thing that has been missing since we started, amazing really. Hopefully tomorrow the doors will be installed finally, including the carved door in the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello there stranger. I was thinking about you - wondering how you have been. The house is looking absolutely beautiful. Such lush green (jealous when I am surrounded by the white stuff). Hope you and Harry are having a great week. Take care Laura Jean
Post a Comment