The car was on display over at the mall for about a month in Feb and March and then it left without running in David. It was supposed to have run on Mar 27. They must have deemed it too risky to try to pull off here. Probably too hard to keep the chickens off of the road, who knows. Personally I couldn't see it myself but they apparently did do it somewhere near Panama City. I am not sure what happened so I don't know for sure but I believe it did run.
*NEWS FLASH* I just checked the web to see what actually did happen and there has been a most interesting turn of events. Follow this link to see the latest as all this was posted Aug 1 www.chiriquichatter.net/blog/2010/02/06/world-speed-record-to-be-broken-in-david/ m-m-m-m maybe we have a mystery unfolding here....I picked an appropriate time to post these pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment