


I thought that I had better post some pictures of what is happening inside the house. Yes, it is slowly coming together. The front door is in, albeit not completely finished with trims etc. The window above is done however so that the bugs can't fly in at night anymore like my praying mantis did. The black tube hanging down is for the air conditioner which the guy was supposed to install on Thursday but was a no show. Hopefully it will disappear soon. I am not sure how I am going to deal with curtains on this door but will have to come up with something as it is a bit like a fish bowl at night. It is OK during the day as the windows are tinted bronze and so are a bit reflective. There is only one light, it is reflected in the window so it looks like there are 2 of them the same. I am very happy with the design of the door as it lets in lots of light during the day. It is solid oak and all hand made but it was a lot of money, I paid about $450 installed for these doors and an extra $40 for the glass...yeesh
1 comment:
It is beautiful! What a grand entrance.
Post a Comment