I have always posted pictures of the back yard from the same angle more or less. Today I decided that there was enough of the structures in place to take a walkabout.
I am very excited about my water feature, it is going to be great! The birds (not to mention other critters) will love having a place to go to for water during the dry season.Note that the yard does not end at the gazebo and the wall with the concrete balustrades. It continues on until the little cement rail behind the banana plants which you can see below on the right.. The reason the gazebo is was placed where it is, is because the septic tank is directly behind it and must be accessible. I wanted to level the yard as you recall we are on quite a slope so the retaining wall is designed to accommodate that.
There will eventually be roof tiles like on the house on the gazebo and I have furniture to put in it as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment