I have had several people comment that they are checking my blog and finding nothing and want to know if I am OK. The good news is that I am. The bad news is that I have had a heck of a time getting things up and running here. For starters when I arrived and went to turn on my cell phone I put the pin in wrong once too often and they locked up my phone. I was informed that I needed to enter a PUK number (I prefer to call it puke) which I figured was on the card that came with the phone which was also at the house in Calgary, I hoped. No problem I would call Harry and get it taken care of. I then discovered that the battery on my car had died (for good this time) and so I had to send the gardener off to get me a new one. That day was shot. The next day I got into David to alert the good people at the internet office that I had arrived. No problem I was told, your internet is now hooked up...that was fast.
Eagerly I went home to contact my honey to give me the missing mystery number only to discover that I did not actually have internet. A quick call the next day and it would surely be fixed..wrong. Finally by Friday night I had internet, at least for a while. Anyhow now I have it up and running for good, I hope. They came today again so I hope my problems are over at least for the time being. The other good news is that although Harry searched the house he could not find the necessary info but a quick stop a week later at the cell phone providers offices and I was on my way with my communication restored.
I have taken some pictures and hope to do a few posts soon...later
No comments:
Post a Comment