Monday, February 3, 2014

My Awesome, Amazing Camera

Just so you have an idea how it is that I can get such great photos of the birds and why I am always bragging about my awesome camera, this should give you some idea.  So here I am perched on my bird watching chair in the back bedroom. Obviously I was planning to spend some time here as you can see my beer in the ice glass at my feet.  I am looking out the window when I spot some chachalakas in the trees out behind the gazebo.  You can see the green pointy trees poking up, not those.  Behind them are some shrubs.  In those shrubs are the chachalakas.  Below is a shot I took offhand and then another zoomed up a bit more.  The bottom shot is not quite as clear as I wasn't being really careful but check it out, isn't that amazing! Who'da thunk!!



2 comments:

Kris said...

Excellent! What kind of camera do you have?

Rose & Harry said...

Cannon SD50HX On sale for $345 at the computer store on the corner where you turn to go from Do-it to Lumicentro