Friday, April 4, 2014

Mot Mot

 So the other day I go out to the garage to get some grout and when I opened the door I thought I saw a pair of parrots that I had been wanting to photograph.  They have taken up residence here and are different from the usual ones.  I went to get my camera and when I got back they flew away.  Then I noticed a Pisana so I photographed it and decided to sit down on the driveway between the doors.  Moments later the Cocolaka comes strutting down the middle of the road oblivious to me.   I thought wow! I should watch this side of the house more often.  Just then a large bird swooped into the trees across the road.  When I got focused on it, turns out it was Mot Mot.  This is only the second time I have seen a Mot Mot here.  They are such beautiful birds.  It was a great 10 minutes.  It was dusk so not the greatest photos but photos nonetheless.



No comments: