
Sorry, I have promised more pictures and I have been slack. This is the front foyer. When you step through the front door, there is an arch to the left and to the right. This is the arch to the right. The door to the office is on the right of the picture. The bedroom door is to the left.

They didn't put the arch to the left as it wasn't on the plan, so they had to add it later. The form is for the arch which they had to add after the fact.

This is the office. It is probably my favorite room. It is the hexagonal room on the front. This picture shows three of the big windows but there are actually four of them. The room is big and will have built-ins around the edge, not all the way around but on 5 of the 8 walls. In the top part of the arched windows, I plan to eventually create stain glass windows each with tropical birds, some parrots, toucans, cockatoos,
quetzals etc. Each window will have separate birds. I will do them one winter at a time type thing until I have them all done.

This picture shows one of the blank walls. This one will have a bookcase above the desk and the desk will extend to below the first window. The next 3 windows will not have anything below. There will be a small table and a couple of arm chairs under those windows.
I am now in the office. This is the door into the office looking out into the door to the
MBR. You can just catch the edge of the foyer arch to the left outside of the door. You will notice another door at the left edge of the picture. This door goes outside to the portico. It can be left open for air flow. There is good air flow
throught this whole house. That is one of the things I designed into it.
1 comment:
I love all the arches - it adds such character to the rooms. It was great seeing you at the Potluck too. Take care. Keep warm and safe on the roads too. Laura Jean
Post a Comment