
This is the kitchen so far. The pantry in the corner getting ready to have the beam poured on the top of it. The pipes sticking up are for the vegetable sink in the corner of the island.

I am standing where the sink will be looking out onto the covered patio area

Now I am standing in the eating area looking into the living room and at the spot where the sink will be. It is where the plumbing is sticking out.

I am near the laundry room door looking across the eating area into the kitchen. The dining table will go under this window and you can see again where the sink will be.
I am back in Calgary now but I took many final pictures before I left. I will continue to post them over the next few days and will tell you when I am done....Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment