Thursday, March 11, 2010
Maybe One Day Before I Leave, I`ll Get Internet
Well, am a bit closer to getting internet. They have determined that with a 20 foot tower on top of the rancho that they can receive signal. They even apparently have made the bracket to hold it up there. We had to put power in up at the park and rather than fight with John and Rose we are paying for it ourselves. This is something that is the developers responsibility but it seems that they are abandoning their responsibilities as developers now that they have all of the titles to all of the lots. Sigh-----. So, IF I ever succeed in getting power in the park and IF they ever put up the tower I will have internet YEAH! It may not be before I leave as I will have to make a contract with them and I am not about to do that as I am pulling out of the driveway. I am scheduled to go back on April the 20 and the time is fast approaching...yikes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As they say, determination and perserverance can change the world, and you have an abundance of these qualities!
Post a Comment