Our tour today took us to Red
Frog Beach.
It was a
short 15
min water taxi
ride to the island. As
one would expect, Red
Frog Beach is named after the small red
frogs found on the island.
We certainly didn't
expect to actually see a red
frog.
This is the dock with marina
and the water taxi
that ferried us there and back.
We were the first to arrive at the beach and were greeted shortly by two little boys holding red
frogs captive in a
leaf. I
was thrilled to see them.
For 25
cents we took their pictures. Aren't
they cute (
the boy and the frog I mean).

Here am I
ready to start another day of fun....
gosh I
love winter.

As
you can
see,
nobody here yet,
not even the guy who rented me
the boogie board.
The waves and sand were similar
to the beach were I
was rescued from drowning a
few years ago (
you remember don't
you Gail).
Needless to say I
was very careful and the guy who rented me
the boogie board gave me a
life vest to wear after hearing my story. As you have probably deduced I
was fine.
Just a
cool shot that Barb took of the beach with a
lone surfer.
We left at 1:00
after eating lunch and came back to go snorkling.
The snorkling was less than exciting but if any of my pictures turn out I
will post
them later.
No comments:
Post a Comment