Monday, May 2, 2011
That's All I Have to Report for This Year
I left Panama for Canada on April 19th. It was still cold when I got home but not surprising given it has been such a nasty winter. It was 78 degrees in the house in Panama night and day from the middle of December until the middle of March. It did eventually warm up to 80 degrees on occasion but I am finding that the house is very consistent. I hopefully will not need to return to Panama until November, God willing. The dog has gone off to live with the gardener, Lourdes will clean the house every week and the gardener will keep the lot manicured. It is now raining on a regular basis so the sod should take. I am already looking forward to coming back knowing that it will have changed a lot. Check back mid November for updates.....luego....Rosalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment