I have returned for 2012 and just in time as it turned -20 just days after I left. The good news is that it is sunny here and as I look out my window I see butterflies and hear the birds chirping. Everybody was thrilled to see me. The cleaning lady was here when I arrived giving the house a good scrub down. I understand that she had been sick while I was gone and not able to clean on a regular basis so I think that she had kinda let it go and needed to do come catch up. Oh well it survived and looked wonderful when I arrived. Everybody was so happy to see me. The news of my arrival traveled fast what with cell phone technology. Within an hour they arrived on foot and by car to greet me. Nice to know that somebody likes me.
The yard is amazing, so beautiful. I can't believe how everything grew in my absence. I had a poinsettia from Christmas that was on it's last legs and I didn't know if it would survive. The gardener planted it and it is unbelievable. Now it is about 4 feet high and 4 feet wide and they tell me that by Christmas it will have it's distinctive red leaves. Wouldn't that be loverly!
I am attaching some before and after shots so that you can see what I am talking about. I will do pictures of the yard on my next post.


For some reason the little palm tree in the middle looks shorter than before but it is just an optical illusion because the other plants grew so much.


Check out the poinsettia, it is the big one in the corner. You can barely see it in the first picture. What a difference 6 months makes!!
1 comment:
Hey Rosalie..the yard does indeed look great and we can't wait to see it. Wayne and Leanne
Post a Comment