I apologize for the delay in my posting but I have had 2 factors working against me. Number one my internet has been down for 8 days and number 2 I have been waiting for my delinquent son to send me some pictures. All of the above has now been taken care of so for your viewing pleasure I am now back online.
Having gotten that out of the way this is just a quick post of Harry and our son Spencer on their quading trip. Spencer had been wanting to rent a dirt bike but there were none to be had so the ATV's were the next best thing. I elected not to go so waited in Boquete for them. They were gone for 2 hours and 45 minutes and by all reports had a blast. It was cold and threatening rain but they managed to keep ahead of it except for a brief period on the return home.

No comments:
Post a Comment