Friday, March 18, 2016

More Pictures of Our Kids

Donna had some company so wasn't able to help much with the kids for a few weeks, but this day she and her friend Gail came up.  Gail got right in there playing soccer with the kids and trying to teach them English.  She was a great sport and also took some pictures for us.  I finally have a picture of both Donna and myself with the group.
I have to say these 2 brothers Josue and Miguel are about my favorites.  Josue is in grade 7 and Miguel is in grade 2 and they are our star readers for their ages. Josue wants to be an engineer when he grows up and Miguel a teacher.  I encourage them to think about what they would like to be so that they form some kind of goal that hopefully will keep them on track as they age.
The little girl in the green dress is Roxana and she is the newest little girl.  She is adorable and is in grade 5.
Here is Gail getting a workout with the boys.

No comments: