
I added this picture of the house which I took yesterday when there were no men crawling all over it. It is looking much more finished. On Friday when we were here I counted 17 workers. The push is really on to finish by the middle of Feb. I think he will be lucky to have it done by the end of Feb but hey, with 17 workers a day something has to be happening, ya think?

And look at this. Do you see that black line coming from what appears to be the tree down into the temporary meter post. This is our power line. See the meter with
plugins in the next picture. After a year of promises that the power would be on 'any day now' or better yet 'tomorrow' or even better 'the power is on!', and 8 months of building a house with no power supply other than a small generator, it has finally happened. The power was hooked up to the house 2 days ago. Harry and I went out last night and lo and behold there were lights in the development so that the night watchman could actually see. He was out there happily listening to his new boom box. Maybe Tropical Places will loose it's reputation for being lovers lane now that it is not so dark and inviting....
No comments:
Post a Comment