
The painters have started with the final coat on the house. The top part is done with the final paint scheme. I am liking it so far. It has been finished from the pillar tops on up across the front and around the tower from the eve on down to the white part. I think when the roofing tiles get installed that it will be very nice. The tiles have been shipped and should be here in about 3 weeks, apparently. Having said that, they were supposed to be here in Feb. We recently found out that there was a dock workers strike in
Marseilles France and they were sitting on the dock all this time. The merchant here paid to have the containers shipped to another port and so supposedly they are on a ship as we speak. I for one am not holding my breath.....Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment