Thursday, April 9, 2009






Sorry I have been so slack about posting this week but not too much is happening right now. Tough to even spot them from such a distance but at least I now have all of the steel in the windows on the front of the house. I am very happy with the result. They are a nice color and should blend well. The last is a picture from inside the jail. Not as nice as with just glass but you do get so that you don't even notice them. In fact I just realized that I spent about 15 minutes in this room today and don't really remember seeing them except for when I walked into the room and took a good look at them. The windows should go in behind these on Monday or Tues. As this is Easter weekend not much is open here.

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

It was great to see Harry on Sunday. Gave me a big hug too. I guess he told you - kind of tense on Sunday. Oh dear, really didn't know how to react being I haven't been to church for 12 weeks. It will be great to see you in a few weeks. Playing scrabble with Jon James who will be driving me to the airport tomorrow morning (flight leaves at 6:30AM!!). Down to Game 3 to decide the champ.

Have a relaxing Easter. I look forward giving you a hug in person soon. LJ