Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Drywaller



The drywaller is pissing me off today. He started this job in Feb and had all of the framework installed by the time I left in April. This is how much taping he had done by the time I came back in May. He had done bits in every room but had only finished the taping on one. He is now holding up the tile job on the floor and also the paint in the house. I am ready to can him but I need to find out if I can replace him first. I musn't be too hasty, at least he puts in a couple of hours a week here. The guys doing the roof will be done on Tuesday and they just started a couple of weeks ago. They have about an 8 man crew and those guys work fast. The men handing up tiles are going steady. It is looking amazing. I won't post more pictures until they are all done now since it will be soon.
I am having trouble with my computer so my posts may be sporatic. I may have to take it back to the shop again. It is raining right now so is cool here and very pleasant. The only drawback to this time of year is that it brings out the stealth biters. I am not sure what bit me or where I was because I didn't feel a one but whatever it was I am not accustomed to it because it brings up quite big welts on me. Oh well, probably not as bad as mosquito season in Alberta, I guess I am going to have to invest in some bug spray.

No comments: