
My trip back was tiring but uneventful. I was excited to see the house after 5 weeks away. It was a really WOW moment as I crested the little rise to the house. I knew that the tiles would transform the look of the house, but I didn't imagine it would be quite so dramatic....WOW!

The tiles and the paint has made an unbelivable difference.

This is the view from my neighbor Carmelo's house, lucky you Carmelo...

They first paint the tin with tar and then apply the tiles cutting each one to fit, if need be while up on the roof. I would say that they are about 1/2 done now. I am happy that I went home because it is nice to see the changes after a month it is so much nicer than watching day by day.
2 comments:
Glad you arrived safe and sound abeit tired. The house looks great - the white paint with the tiles sure does give the WOW factor you talked about. Take care Rosalie. It was great seeing you here in Calgary.
Look again Laura, the house is creamy. If you look at the top of the garage in the next post you will see what I mean...thanks for looking....Rose
Post a Comment