Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Interior Doors




Like the internet (which by the way only ended up costing $1250 not $1500) as I am going out the door they are busy trying to get done the things I have waited 5 months for. If it is true that patience is a virtue, then I must be very virtuous. They finally installed the doors between the bedroom and the sitting/spare bedroom/exercise room. These really were worth the wait as I think they are incredibly beautiful. They are hand made of solid oak and cost me something in the order of $265 installed. Really there ought to be a law (kind of makes up for the internet debacle). People saw them in his shop and wanted some but they were too much like work and he told them that they were one of a kind. Lucky us.

2 comments:

Barry and Lana said...

FABULOUS!!

Laura Jean said...

The house inside and out is looking great. Hope you are both doing well. You will have to come by for tea again - the outside of my house has changed a bit since we last saw each other. Take care. Keep safe. Laura