So the granite installers showed up last week on Thursday and Friday, but only because I told them that I was leaving on Sat. He (Steve) was being a real dick and so I lied to him. I told him that I was leaving on Saturday and that if he didn't get the granite installed then I wanted the granite shipped here for storage as I didn't want it sitting in their shop for the next 6 months. These guys aren't Panamanian, they are a couple of Germans who have been here too long. Well, here it is finally in our house. The pictures don't do the granite justice because of the obvious lack of cupboards but will look awesome when it is all done. Again, patience is a virtue, poco a poco. I will post more pictures of the marble in the bathroom another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment