Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Have Internet

So why would I be posting at this ungodly hour you ask? because, yes as the title suggests, I am at home playing with my new Mac (which I found for half price at Costco) and I am connected to the Internet.  All of this has come at a price which I am afraid to find out but I think that it will be in the$1500 range.  Yikes! but hopefully I will get my investment back if anyone else ever builds here, then I will charge a fee to hook up to my equipment.  Unfortunately when you are the only kid on the block you have to suck it all up yourself.  If I wanted high speed that was the price I had to pay.  Oh yes and they said there was internet here.  Well I guess that wasn't really a lie, it just took 5 months and $1500 to get.  Worth ever penny of it I am sure.  Look for more posts now that I am heading out the door.....

No comments: