Just so's you know if you check this blog, I am returning to Panama on June 26th for 3 weeks or so. Harry is joinng me there on July 12th and we will be back July the 19th. I have a bit of business to conduct there and must get my landscaping underway as it is imperative to plant grass in the rainy season. I have internet now and so will be able to post more so look for new pictures in the coming weeks. I hope I haven't forgotten ALL of my Spanish!
1 comment:
Hi Rose. Wishing you safe travels to Panama. Hope you have a fab summer too. I am heading to Ont for a week to do some visiting - parents in Thunder Bay and my brother and wife near Oshawa. It is nice to see my veggie garden growing!!! Will have to have you back for tea and see the last of the renos I have done this past year. Take care - give my love to Harry. Laura Jean
Post a Comment