It rained so much this winter here that Abagail was unable to get my dirt hauled in and so I am afraid that the landscaping came to a screeching halt. However it will eventually look nice I am sure when I get it all done. This is how it sat as I returned this November. My ex-watchman who is now the gardener for the development found me my favorite tree. It is called a Llama del Bosque. It is a lovely tree with red flowers that blooms off and on all year. It has the most blossoms at this time of year to welcome me back. I am very happy about that. He got a branch off of one and stuck it in the ground and it has leaves coming on it already. I'll post pictures of it when it has small branches which should be within the month.
1 comment:
It is looking great and I look forward to seeing the landscaping continue. I can imagine that plants must grow as fast as Jack's beanstalk!
Post a Comment