
The other day my tire was going flat so I went to have it repaired. I was aware that I had a nail in another of the tires so I had him remove that as well. This is what came out of my tires.
Last year Donna and Ron and I picked up several hands full of nails from the road in front of our house on the garage side. I thought we pretty much had it under control. In light of the new nails in the tires I asked Jeffry, one of my boys to pick up all the nails he could find both around our house and Carmelo's. I told him I would pay 5 cents for each nail he found.

I came back to find him sitting there with this pile of 113 nails!!!! Crap in total it cost me $6.25. I could have fixed 3 tires for that price...oh well
I then put the nails in a bag to put in the garbage. The boys wanted to know what I had done with them. They were alarmed that I had thrown them out and asked to get them. I retrieved the bag thinking that they planned to pick out the good ones and use them, but oh no, all of that was going to get sold for scrap metal.....never miss an opportunity to make a nickle.
1 comment:
Ha ha, good for them! Now they'll go spread them again - I'm sure you pay better than the scrap metal recycler,
Post a Comment