
It's been a while since I did an update on the house. This is the latest project which I have going. When Harry was here at Christmas we installed the countertop and sink in this bathroom, both are honey onyx which we purchased in Panama City. You really can get some beautiful things here.


Abagail and I installed the tub, he built the framework and since the plumbers here so far are all duds we installed the tap and drain ourselves. I was quoted $175 for this job so I am happy that we were able to handle it ourselves.


Then Harry put the toilet in as well we so we have a flushing pooper. Tuesday Abagail said that he would come and install the tile. I have everything we need here to do the job now so that is good. The glass block came about as a result of them building a concrete wall here. I didn't want a wall, I would have put in glass but when I got here it was supporting the roof structure so we couldn't have it removed. To that end I had Abagail cut a hole and put in the glass block to let some light into the shower. It was a BIG improvement. I will be happy to have this corner of the world finished. The carpenter is going to make the cabinets soon as well, so with the tiling and cabinets it will be all done, hopefully before I leave in April...yeah!
1 comment:
It looks beautiful and I am constantly amazed at your talents! You can add "Plumber" to your resume.
Post a Comment