


At last, at last, at last, the lady came today to plant my garden in the front and at the side of the house. They worked all day and should be finished in about 3 days. Note above how big my banana plants are. I will be posting an update on them soon. Note also the papaya tree in front of the electric panel. It is blooming now and they tell me it is a male tree and only has flowers and will not bear fruit so I need to discard it and plant another, dang. The good news is that they grow FAST.

These are the first of the plants on the top part of the lawn.

Above 'la directora' supervising her workers. I was teasing her that she was a typical woman wanting the couch here and then moved there or 'just a little bit more to the right'.


Above, at last 2 of the flowerbeds are planted and complete. They look better if you double click them to make them big. Now bear in mind these are baby plants so check back in a few years, but wow what a difference a day makes. I am VERY happy.
3 comments:
It looks great, I love the assortment of plants. Your home is lovely...just think soon you can just sit back and enjoy!
Actually, SOON you can start working in Chestermere - without the help of a team of gardeners - have fun..
It really does look great, can't wait to see it in another year, things grow so fast down there.
Please-e-e-e-e don't remind me
Post a Comment