I just thought for those of you who knew that I was planning to return to Panama to plant the sod and bushes in the back yard, I have arrived. I came a bit earlier than planned as I had business to attend to back home. I have now been here a week and the good news is that finally I am getting the landscaping done. That is really a coup if you stop to think about it to get some action going here so fast.
When I arrived the place looked just about like when I left it. I had paid Jeffery in advance for 2 days to move the pile of dirt in the back of the wall. He had worked for the 2 days plus a few hours but I guess if there is no $$$ forthcoming in the near future there is no incentive to continue. Ivan the steel man was working when I left but had not completed his work either.
So today I had at the house: Nivea the landscaper plus 2 workers, Ivan the steel man plus one helper and then who showed up but the carpenters.They came to install the desk in the office that they had to remake plus they had completed the closet for upstairs as well so wonders never cease, I managed to accomplish a LOT!!
The bad news is that I took copious amounts of pictures today but cannot for the life of me find my cable to connect it to my computer to offload the pictures. Without that I am hooped. So when I get back check in for some pictures, the transformation is going to be dramatic and that is without the water feature!
No comments:
Post a Comment