I am starting with day 2 because day 1 was a bit of a bust. The men came out and got the ground all ready and level for the sod but the sod didn't arrive. Apparently the truck had broken down (how convenient). As a result they did work the day but she spent it pruning the plants on the other side of the house (scalping them I should say).
Day 2 the sod arrived and as well she brought some plants for the plantings. My first order of business were the 2 Christmas palms in front of the planters. These get red berries on them around Christmas time and don't grow really huge like the pifas. At the bottom she put 3 different kinds of crotos which are just a bush with colorful leaves but there are many types. They are typically a houseplant here. They got a lot done but had to finish it up the next day. I was lucky to have her for 3 days as she had only allowed one day for the job but was able to put off her other work.
No comments:
Post a Comment