Christmas was a little different this year. I called Hormelis Christmas eve to come and get the gifts I had prepared before 8:00 because we were going out. When he didn't come I called only to find out that he was at his AA meeting and that he had just finished up dinner and wouldn't be able to come that night. Bless his heart he goes to AA every Wed night and I guess that Christmas eve here must be a bad time for falling off the wagon so to be on the safe side AA had a gathering for them.
As a result he showed up in the morning with the entire family, so I invited them in and gave them their presents. Little Porferio who LOVES me was thrilled with his new threads. He clutched them to his chest and didn't let go while he was still in my sight. It was fun having them over.
Donna then opened her new I pod clock radio which I got her.
Finally it was my turn and to my surprise Donna and Ron had brought me exactly what I had wanted, a dash cam for my car. I was thrilled! Good work Santa.
Last, but not least, here is Donna modeling her new shoes (2 pairs) that she got the day before..surprise, suprise....Merry Christmas





1 comment:
Happy New Year Rose! Just caught up reading your blog and am amazed at the gardens, they are beautiful. Things grow like crazy there! We went home for Christmas but are now back in Yuma and it is unseasonably cold right now but it is great to enjoy sunny blue skies. It will start warming up tomorrow. The full time residents of Yuma are all bundled up as if they are in a Canadian winter and comment on us wearing shorts even though it is cool. We Canuks are a hardy bunch, eh? Wishing you all the best for 2013!
Post a Comment