Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best Christmas Present Ever


This year I spent Christmas here without Butch and the boys.  He took them up to his mother's place as she is 86 and we have not spent Christmas with her for 4 years.  I had friends here so was not alone but I did miss them.  On Christmas morning I called to wish them a Merry Christmas.  Spencer said that he has sent my present electronically   This is what I found when I checked my email.  The following is a note he sent to his Auntie Lana:


Merry Christmas, almost.
Dad, Tyler and I will be at Baba's for Christmas and we don't have internet there. Could you send this picture to  my Mom on Christmas or Christmas eve (you can play santa! ever wanted to be a fat man in a suit that breaks into peoples houses? scratch that one off the bucket list). We have the original here at home for her. And if anyone messes with you just print off a copy and put it in their bed with a horses head and they'll get the idea. Actually, you don't even need the picture if you get the horse's head, so...nevermind.

Have a great Christmas!

Spencer



He is such a piece of work.  The top one is mine the bottom was for their Grandmother.  Ma Barker couldn't have been happier with her 'boys'!!

No comments: