Holly and Jim and I went to Bocas del Toro. Donna and Ron came as well in their own car. This is only one of many times I have visited but, except for our 2 sailing trips, it was probably the most fun I have had there. This time there was someone who had ATV's to rent for $20 per hour or $85 per day. We jumped on the day rate and after a late breakfast headed out. There are only 2 roads on the island so the plan was to take the shortest road, see where it went and go from there. The second road was over to Drago and Starfish beaches and I have been there on several occasions. Just Holly and Jim and I rented the ATV's because Donna and Ron had rented a kayak and gone over to an island for the morning.
Happy and ready to hit the trail.
Within a half hour we ran out of road, it ended at a beach. We started to follow the beach only to stumble across a bar at what appeared to be a surfers paradise. Of course we had to stop for a cool beverages.
I thought this horse was really beautiful. I would have killed to take him for a spin along the beach.
After we got back to town and recovered we headed out to Drago beach. It was late in the day and we made it about half way before we turned around and came back. We made sure we got our money's worth though.










No comments:
Post a Comment