Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Update
Yay! the birdies have 'discovered' the bath. I have had several customers that I caught in the act of drinking or bathing. One bigger one which it a type of robin minus the red breast loves to dive right into the angel's shell and he just fits. The other smaller one, a little yellow guy planted himself right in the middle of the sandy part near the 'well' and splashed water for a good 5 minutes. I think he must have been really dirty and that the bath felt so-o-o good. I had 2 big guys bath and 2 little ones. On top of that I had 2 or 3 just come to drink. They waste a lot of water splashing about, I had to top up the well with a pail of water today alone. Usually it takes 3 days to evaporate that much. It was so much fun to just be a voyeur and watch the comings and goings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment