Saturday, March 16, 2013
I Think my Spanish is Improving
So I had the great Spanish speaking test when I went to Columbia and I don't just mean being immersed in a non English speaking family, although that was a challenge. I met a lady in the airport who looked to be American waiting for the plane. I asked her if she spoke English and she said no so I proceeded to speak to her in Spanish. Well we talked for probably an hour having an easy conversation. I by no means consider myself to be fluent but I do know for sure that I can easily converse. That was my first goal to be able to carry on a conversation. I have done that lots with friends but never with a complete stranger. She even told me that my Spanish was good and I don't think she was just being kind. It sure did make me feel good though. Francia also tells me that my Spanish is mucha mejor than before and she said it with emphasis. Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment