Here is a video of her beating the clothes on a rock. It is the first time I have seen it done.
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Indian Settlement
Today while driving around in the mountains above Boquete we saw the most rickety foot bridge. Our friend Al Lewis decided that he wanted to go across so we stopped the car and he made his attempt. There was nothing but an Indian home on the other bank and believe it or not this is how they get to the mainland. I took some pictures and video and noticed some girls on the river bank doing their laundry by beating the clothes on a rock. What a hard life. Oh yes and Al chickened out half way across and turned back...bra-a-a-ck, bra-a-a-ck, just because the bridge was leaning and there were boards missing.
Here is a video of her beating the clothes on a rock. It is the first time I have seen it done.
Here is a video of her beating the clothes on a rock. It is the first time I have seen it done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment