Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Internet Update
So, here is the latest on my quest for internet service. Raul from Claro came up (after 3 days of promises and me finally going into David to get him) to check to see if Claro could receive signal up there. Well, the short answer is no. If you walked up to the main entrance with the computer in hand, you could get 2 bars of reception which was VERY slow. We did however make an agreement that he would 'rent' me his little 'plug and play' dealie which allows me to connect on the laptop if I am in sight of one of their towers. So, here I am at costco in my truck typing this on my laptop. I am not sure if this beats the internet places but at least I can choose my own music. Just another frustrating day in Panama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
greetings from black eagle montana!! told harry we would check out the house-so glad we did!! it is beautiful!! thank you 4 sharing!
dennis & mel @ borrie's
Post a Comment