Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fish Statue Table

Today I went over to check in with the carpenter that has done most of my woodwork to date. I had requested a small table to be made to elevate the fish statue. To my surprise he had finished it. It is made of solid teak and cost something in the order of $250. We brought it to the house and installed it and it makes the statue even more spectacular than it was before. I am thrilled.

The other good thing is that he had done the cabinets for the kitchen upstairs and they will be ready to install within the next week as well as he had a good start on the laundry room cabinets. The uppers are finished and the lowers he had not finished for lack of a measurement but for once he has not disappointed me with his timeline for getting the work done.

No comments: