Monday, November 28, 2011
Front Entrance of the Development
Several people requested pictures of the development at the HOA meeting so here are the first lot. There had been some discussion about the need to make the entrance of the development more appealing with perhaps some terraced flower beds and I hope from these pictures you can see that it would add a lot to the curb appeal of the entrance. First impressions count!

There is a rather nice sign which has been tiled. It had lights on the corner posts but one of them has disappeared.

We do have a gate of sorts. This is just a cheap gate that Harry and I had constructed to discourage nighttime visitors. It is kept open in the daytime for the most part.
This is a view back to the gate which is not visible due to the rise in the road. I am standing in front of our home. To my left is a lot that has been well maintained for some time and as a result looks rather park like. The lot on the corner with the horses has recently started to be maintained and is looking ever so much better so far. Note the color green and the lack of SNOW. In the next days I will be posting more so stay tuned...hasta luego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment