Thursday, February 16, 2012

Barqueta Beach

Saturday we took a drive out to La Barqueta beach near David.  It was a very hot day so we went later when the sun would be lower and cooler.  We took a stroll along the beach and stopped to take pictures.  We didn't stay too long as we wanted to get back to David to meet our friends for dinner.  We did take a few pictures though.  Below are Wayne and Leanne.
Then Butch and I wanted one with Wayne.  Butch decided that we should stand closer to the leading edge of the waves.  No sooner had I begun to protest the idea when a rogue wave roared up and soaked us all from behind.  Here we are running from the wave trying in vain not to get wet.  That smile on my face is deceiving, I was not the least bit happy about having to go to dinner with my butt all soaked.
Butch and Wayne thought it was hilarious and I have to admit it was kind of funny in a warped kind of way.
It really was worse from behind.

No comments: