I am still slowly making progress in the back yard. The sidewalk and gazebo were back filled with dirt and then they they started pouring the cement.
In the photo blow the cement has been poured in the gazebo as well.Now today Jeffrey is back filling the yard part with dirt. He can only go as far as the white tubes. These are the drains for the water off of the roofs but Abigail has not finished connecting everything so there will be a small hold up in construction.
This area will then all be level with the sidewalks and the back wall. Along the back wall I am putting balustrades like the ones on the balcony over the garage. They will go around the back of the gazebo as well. In the middle of that wall will be a set of stairs leading down to the far end of the lot. The gazebo is located where is because the septic tank is directly behind it so I couldn't put it any further back on the lot. No worries though it will be beautiful in the end (I hope!).
1 comment:
this is spectacular. I have been viewing the photos from your post about your puppy, back to this one. Earlier I was looking at my photos of Hatley Castle Gardens (the new university in Victoria... was Royal Roads Military). Your balustrades look like the ones in my photos. your walkway has a better curve to it too.
Am so much enjoying your posts and so is Pat... he is so shy... never comments. :-)
Post a Comment