Today is January the 11th. My apologies to all my faithful followers, all 5 of you. I did not come to Panama this year until December the 16th. That is about a month past when I usually come because I stayed back in Calgary to attend Tyler's admittance to the bar ceremony. I deemed that to be a very important milestone. Weddings you can miss because there will probably be a couple more you can attend later if you miss the first one, but this was a once in a lifetime affair so of course I couldn't miss that.
A very proud moment....below Tyler with his family including his proud 89 year old baba.
Anyhow the short story is that for the first time in years Butch (aka Harry) came down with me and we spent the time before and just after Christmas together. Then on Dec 28th Tyler and his girlfriend Jas came for a visit. We had a lovely time. They were here until the 7th of Jan and then Butch went back on the 10th so this is the first time I have had to be alone with my thoughts.
2 comments:
Congratulations on Tyler being admitted to the bar, you and Butch must be very proud. We are back in Yuma and enjoying good weather and just came back from an overnight trip up to Palm Springs which is only 2 1/2 hour drive. Loved the quaint little town, enjoyed good food, shops and an amazing air museum with WWII aircraft. Barry was impressed and relieved his youth, knowing all about the planes. We had a good time and stayed at a hotel Elvis had stayed at, which I don't think had been updated since but it was fun.
Thanks Maureen
Post a Comment