Monday, November 16, 2009
I Have Arrived
Just a quick post to let you know my trip was uneventful and that I am now here. Apparently Ivan is not aware that the tiles have been returned yet but I am going to tell Carmelo's side of the story to the police tomorrow. I have just been busy running around trying to get some things going here like internet. Yesterday I went to the beach with my friends and stayed the night. We just got back and I am checking my email and blogs. The new roof is coming on Carmelo's house, he is about 1/3 done so hopefully in a couple more weeks they will be ready to do the roof tiles and I can quit stressing about them going missing again. I'll be able to post pictures when the internet is up which should be about another week. Until then....ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you arrived safely and are enjoying warm weather. We leave here in a week and are not looking forward to all the rain Victoria has been getting.
Post a Comment