You probably remember the last pictures I posted of this ceiling. Well, here is the finished product. Well, not quite finished as there is still the mouldings to go on. The only other things that will change now are that the plastic will come off of the central light and the cute little bamboo shades will go on. I don’t want to do this until the floor is tiled as that is just going to create dust and then I will need to clean them. It is hard to remain patient. I think that it is an amazing ceiling and Mario the cute little drywaller that finally finished the job is very proud of it.
The plumber has been here last week and has until next Sunday to finish up the job of plumbing. The deal is that if he isn’t finished by next Sunday he doesn’t get paid – period. He is the same guy that bungled the roof on Carmelo’s house. I was not going to have him back but Abigail wanted to pay him out the remainder of his contract which was $400. I would have paid it because it was my decision whether or not to have him back. Abigail seemed to have a bit of a problem of finding a replacement plumber so I decided to have him finish the job and save my 400 bucks. I really don’t care who does it as long as it gets done. I am sure he must feel uncomfortable working here but quite frankly that doesn’t bother me a bit. In fact in some sadistic way I kind of hope it does.
I would like the plumbing finished as Spencer will be here on the 4th and I don’t want this house to be more uncomfortable than the hostels he has been staying in. I am very excited to have my baby come for a visit, only 4 more sleeps.
The plumber has been here last week and has until next Sunday to finish up the job of plumbing. The deal is that if he isn’t finished by next Sunday he doesn’t get paid – period. He is the same guy that bungled the roof on Carmelo’s house. I was not going to have him back but Abigail wanted to pay him out the remainder of his contract which was $400. I would have paid it because it was my decision whether or not to have him back. Abigail seemed to have a bit of a problem of finding a replacement plumber so I decided to have him finish the job and save my 400 bucks. I really don’t care who does it as long as it gets done. I am sure he must feel uncomfortable working here but quite frankly that doesn’t bother me a bit. In fact in some sadistic way I kind of hope it does.
I would like the plumbing finished as Spencer will be here on the 4th and I don’t want this house to be more uncomfortable than the hostels he has been staying in. I am very excited to have my baby come for a visit, only 4 more sleeps.
1 comment:
Love the ceiling - it is fabulous! We will be home on Dec 3rd and right now we are in Medford, Oregon, and it is very cold but at least the day time weather is fine and our trip home should be no problem.
How wonderful to have your son arrive on Friday - have a great visit.
Post a Comment