It seems like the older I get the stupider I get. Yesterday I packed up my bags and hustled out to the airport to catch my flight. I had everything arranged, my hotel in Houston, my taxi pickup in Panama city, my connecting flight to David. When I got to the airport I couldn't find the check in counter for Continental and I had forgotten to print off my itinerary. They informed me that Continental didn't have any flights out at that hour. Confused I phoned home only to find that my flight left on Wed not Tues. Was my face RED!
I summoned my trusty driver back (Harry) and puddled home. Today I hustle out again, this time my friends brought me to the airport and dropped me off. I go to check in only to find the flight is delayed 2 hours. Crap, what to do. Well I did what any old lady would do, I went to the Spa and had a 1 hour massage. I came out smelling like old ladies and lavender.
The flight when I did get it was good though as I had checked my bags through to Panama and ended up having to bring my pillow. I had 3 seats to myself and was able to sleep for about 2 hours. I am at the hotel in Houston and need to get to sleep as I have to be up in 5 hours. I'll get there eventually I hope....luego
No comments:
Post a Comment