Hormelis (the gardener's son), in purple, and his friend spotted an iguana high up in a tree. They spent about 1/2 hour shooting at it with a sling shot. Apparently they are not a really good shot with a slingshot and the iguana was fairly safe. Undaunted they went over to Carmelo's house and got the extension ladder and climbed up into the tree and captured it by hand. Here they are victorious and happy.
We asked how they had tied it together. It turns out that they didn't need to. If you check closely on the back legs, 2 claws are hooked together behind it's back and it could not move, poor little critter. I asked what they planned to do with it and of course the answer was 'eat it'. I told him I would like to taste it when it was done.
Here he is taking his last look at the 'sunshine and brook'
As requested they delivered the goods. It was kinda like tough chicken and heavily spiced. It was really quite delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment