Like I said in my last post I got so busy that I forgot to take many pictures. I was waiting until the men were gone for the day and then more often than not I wouldn't get back to the house until after dark. There are not too many lights in the house so I couldn't take pictures until daylight and then the men would come and I would be gone again.
This is a shot of the side of the house taken from Carmelo's house. Doesn't he have a great view!! You can see the outdoor cooking area and the guest suite above the garage. The big window up high on the side of the house is glass block and is in the MBR.
We discovered that there is a great place to walk if you take the road that goes beside the property. It has a good hill that gets your cardio up and then flattens for 1/4 mile and then has another, not so long hill. We walked to the end where it met up with a paved road. It was about a mile one way. If you go early in the AM (before 7:00) when it is cool the road is, for the most part, shaded and it made for very comfortable exercise. I am happy to have found it as I was beginning to despair that there was no safe place to walk. The paved road to the property has no shoulders and a lot of traffic so it is very dangerous to walk on it.
1 comment:
Looks great! What a paradise to live in, you deserve it after all your hard work.
Post a Comment